Whats the Catch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major Noob

In Runtime
Why are some cases so cheap and some so expensive? what is the major difference? All of the cases i see on ebay are like 5 dollars, and on other websites they are 60 dollars?

Really Cheap case

This is one of the cheap cases i saw. Is it a good case or is it bad?

Thanks

Not too sure, maybe you're paying for a brand? I just skimmed that page, but I don't think it had a warranty of any type either. That could be the reason why too.

I Don't know if its good or bad, But the reason its so cheap is because they are charging $48 To ship it:mad:

Shipping for something that big would probably cost that much.

No, it doesn't (unless you ship it FedEx Priority or UPS AIR). I work on the shipping line (FedEx/UPS) at work.

30 pounds with FedEx Standard runs less than $20.

ok, first thing is, when shopping on Ebay, ALWAYS check the shipping price.... Lots of auctions are total SCAMS... low auction price or buyitnow price, then shipping turns out to be 3 TIMES what you expect it to be... Some places are REALLY shady about it. When I see someone doing that, they get a nice email, and I also contact NewEgg, since that is AGAINST their TOS (Terms of Service). Well, USED to be anyways.....

Case pricepoints have to do with a bunch of different stuff
*paying for the name
*quality of case
*quality of power supply
*air flow/circulation inside the case

You get what you pay for.

It's being balanced out by the $40 shipping cost. Probably cost no more than $20 to ship, so the case is really worth About $15 - 25, same as the cheap ones on newegg. The $5 buy it now price is just to sucker you in to buy from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom