Dad's an idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol and I see these stupid computer companys selling there desktops for about 3,000 only cuase it has sli(stupid stupid stupid) watercooling(good,pricey,good) but only 512mb of ram...on the game boxes 512 should be minimum requirements..

Tyler1989 said:
Moore's Law

Actually, graphics are moving way faster than Moore's Law right now.

That setup looks real good, but you will need to replace the 6800GS with a G80 core card when they come out if you want decent settings on Unreal Engine 3 games.

Because you guys' speculations of the engine are to HIGH. The **** thing runs on a 6800ultra for cryin out loud. You guys try to make it sound like its gods gift to the computer industry.

get a job...earn your own $$$, build your own shiit and tell you dad whatever the #$@& you want. But for now, It sounds to me like you're about 14 and you sound spoiled. So don't talk about your dad that way. "Thou shalt honor thy father and mother"

003 said:
$1200 is a lot. An opteron 165 will not suck in 6 months. A 6800GS will not SUCK in 6 months, but it will be like the 6600GT is right now, not great. Oh and 2GB of RAM will probably not suck for at least another 18 months.

Why would you say the 6600GT isn't great? Its still a great performing card that runs quiet and can play all my games at medium-high settings on 1280x1024, standard for most 17-19" monitors.

Just because its not the latest and greatest doesn't mean it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom