need help with getting a new case

Status
Not open for further replies.

awsman892

Baseband Member
Hi, I have a Asus K8V-se motherboard, and i have a really borring dull case. i really want to get a new one, but i dont know anything about compatability with the motherboard and it. the case ive been looking at is:
ASPIRE X-Dreamer II ATXB4KLW

So I'm not really sure weather they will fit with my motherboard or anything so if you guys could help that would be great. and if they wont be compatible could u please give me some links to ones that i could get that have cool leds and a clear side, and a power supply.
thanks

thanks

thanks man, my budget is about 80 or around there, im upgrading my video card and ram so i dont have much money to dish out on it

1 more thing.....

Hey i have another question, do you think that I will be able to put all my stuff from my old case into my new one, I have a common knowledge about computers, but im kinda scared that i could screw somthing up.

the bad thing about getting a new case is that i have 2 gray disc drives, but the case is black, and i cant afford to buy new drives, so i have no idea what to do there

yea please could u, im good at screwing things up haha, and i dont wanna screw up somthing expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom