6800GS Vs. X850XT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restating my question, I'm still curious what's so bad about ATI's drivers? Everyone keeps saying sometihng is wrong but no one will back that up with some examples. And if that's the case you'd think the Omega Drivers would fix whatever was holding the stock ATI drivers back.

I think that ATI does a poor job in frequently updating them, and sometimes they can be very glitchy. My last "update" disabled my ability to use Open GL on my No Limits Simulator!

I thought i answered that question but i guess i forgot. Their drivers are really glitchy and dont exactly "support" (? lack of words) the X** series or w/e. The drivers make the cards perform pretty terribly. Im a firm believer that if the drivers where better the cards could do alot better. For anything specific (because i dont have a whole lot of hands on experience w/ them) ask Beedubaya.

Flanker said:

Note that thats comparing the X800XL and the 6800GT. There is still a X800XT and a X850XT and a X850XTPE to go before ATi runs out of X800 cards.

The X850XT can be assured to beat the 6800GT/GS in most games.

I found a X850XT vs. 6800GT benchmark, but there isn't one conclusive pic that I can post.

Battlefield 2 goes to X850XT.
Counter Strike: Source goes to X850XT.
HL2 goes to X850XT.
UT2004 goes to X850XT..
Doom 3 goes to 6800GT.
FarCry is TIED.
FEAR is TIED.
Chronicles of Rid**** goes to 6800GT.

X850XT - 4
Tied - 2
6800GT/GS - 2.

see the picture he just posted where can i find that site?? so i can see some other video cards??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom