Bad Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
it wouldn't have mattered anyway, I knew everyone there...

oh, (slightly off topic) when I bought my case, it had blue lights on the front and psu, and it was supposed to have blue lights in the side window... but for some reason they were a lighter aqua/greenish color...

so.. i decided to use the blue lighted fan from my psu for my side panel, but it was sauderd to the chip, I simply cut it off, and sauderd a new cord to make it work... but after I got it out and cleaned, I discovered that the fan was in pretty bad shape... two of the four support pieces for the center were broke, and one of the lights no longer got power... so... I de-sauderd the four lights carfully, then removed the greenish lights from my side panels fan and then sauderd the blue lights to it..., it looks professional... lol

and that other fan still works, but without lights..., what should I do with the four old lights?

Low end thermaltake PSU's (sub-$80) use very shitty parts and won't be much better than the one than blew on you. the forton source would be much better, and it dosn't have any ugly lights.

niether of them have lights...

idk,,... I like the thermaltake because it's black and it has sleeved cords...

the sleeved cords kind of won me over...

Wow Do all your freinds hate you or somthing...cuase if they do thats shallow....but still that really sucks and Im sorry that happends....man....that blows..

Tyler1989 said:
Sorry I don't know much on PSU's either but could you tell me what made your old one die?

I think it was a powersurge or something, the extention cord I had my pc pluged into was the first to go..., then the psu followed soon after...
I wish I had brought my surge protector, lol, like I said, "short notice"

Unknown Envy said:
Wow Do all your freinds hate you or somthing...cuase if they do thats shallow....but still that really sucks and Im sorry that happends....man....that blows..

?

you mean nobody showing up?
most of the people in my school hate dances anyway.. usually people only show up for prom...

I get paid for djing them so 'obvously, I show up... and (to add more to the story) the faclty couldn't make up their mind as to have a dance or not..., and when they decided to, the good speakers weren't available... so we had to improvise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom