Custom Computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan611

Baseband Member
I am thinking of purchasing a computer from an online retailer called AVA DIRECT. There website is avadirect.com and their reseller ratings is right here http://www.resellerratings.com/seller4632.html

Has anybody heard of this company? Does anybody know about them? I want to custom configure a computer and I looked at Monarch and their configurator was great BUT it didn't have everything I want and AVA DIRECT does. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

no i havent..... I don't know why, but it doesn't seem reliable. also, in the lifetime rating, they overrate themselves. they actually got an 8. doesn't seem right...

Never heard of em. Only 2 reviews in the last 6 months...

Just build your own. In the time it takes you to configure one and them to deliver it, you could have one built to your own perfect specifications.

wow didnt notice that...

but really, very bad. go with monarch, or build your own. It's a lot cheaper, and you got great tech-support right here.

Flanker said:
Never heard of em. Only 2 reviews in the last 6 months...

Just build your own. In the time it takes you to configure one and them to deliver it, you could have one built to your own perfect specifications.

Cheaper too. :D

And you know that you have parts of excellent quality, mostly with 3 year or lifetime warranties, with no extra cost :)

Well, if your not comforatable building your own, Im sure you can get someone here to build you one for a small/medium fee...

Fire, just shut up already. If your only purpose here is to advertise, purchase advertising space on the site or just get out.

Anyway, Monarch is the only well priced and reliable custom building company I know of. CyberPowerSystems and IBuyPower look good, but I've heard too many shady reviews to recommend them to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom