I really need some answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Press_F1

In Runtime
Pls do help me with my problem. I just have deleted my VERY important files and cant find it on th recycle bin. i was abput to transfer it through network using "cut and Paste" command but unfortunately, i got an erro thn eventually deleted my files. i didnt yet format the pc.
Pls Help. ASAp!

Well if it's windows 9x or higher you can use the SFC. Although in windows ME it's a little tricky to get since it doesn't really come with it. Do a google search for "Windows SFC" and it'll give you more information on how to use it depending on your windows version.

**warning** after doing the SFC you MUST reinstall all hotfixes and service packs related to your windows version since the SFC replaces new Windows Files with ones that came on the CD.

Ok im using winXP Pro. I got here a utility.. active@undelete but its not a freeware and i dnt buy utilities from the net for the main reason that i dnt have a credit card. Ive done sytem restore but ive only got the folder without files on it. going back to the active@undelete utlity, ive tried the demo version but it only support a 64Kb file size. any othe freeware outhere i can use or any othe means to deal with this.
I really need your help.. thanx

try going into your Recent folder to get it back, i'm not sure though. Recent is a hidden folder. display the content of the folder. you should not open any other file on your comp coz the file could be gone.

C:\Documents and Settings\teddy\Recent.

if that doeznt work you need a specific prog to get your file back like Getback, easyrecorvery etc. just do a search.

PartieHonteuse, my god your the man! A million Thanks to you men!!!! I owe you one.
Thnx also Pet!
:):):)
this forum rulez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom