Is my computer too hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karpfish24

In Runtime
ok so i just downloaded everest and looked at the readings. the only ones i remember now are cpu-33 degress celcius and the mebo was like 47 celcius. are these hot? if so, what can i do to cool it down. i have a 120 mm fan on the back that could be replaced with 2 92mm(i think) fans, would that be better. also theere is a fan on the front panel in front of my hdd but i dont think it is working, but i dont really see the purpose of this fan anyway because where would it blow air to or get air from. any help

You may want to look into getting the front fan working, but if you dont want to you don't really need it from what you say your temps are. Look at the sticky at the top of this OCing forum. If you are under 50 degrees C you are fine. However you need to check how hot you are under load, use prime95 and then see what your temps are, but still if your cpu is idle 33 it is still probably going to be ok.

ok thanks, im gonna order some wire sleeving kit stuff so that i can clean up the cable situation, they are a mess, that could help the air circulate a little

got that front fan working. hopefully things will be slightly cooler.im still gonna sleeve my psu cables and make sure everythign is neat cause its hard to do stuff with cables right in the mmiddle all jumbled up

get some round cables to put in that case. they also help with cooling. keep the 120mm fan as the exaust. make all others intake fans. if you dont have an area in the front of your case to where you can take in or blow out air, then the front fan is pretty much pointless. cause all you do is recirculate the air inside the case.

All fans on the front and sides should be flowing INto the case. All fans on the top and rear should be flowing OUT of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom