1600 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask a friend who lives in the US to buy you a 6800GS lol at newegg then ship it to you. That's what im doing to a friend in the UK

alright guys i made my mind up and i think im getting the X1600 PRO... wil it run bf2 on high settings?? with these specs
2.00ghz AMD SEMP
2gigs corsair
X1600 PRO AGP 256mb

and just want to know if it will run any of the other future games... on like low or something

hmm looks like a budget rig, i would go with 1GB and get a better graphics card, and CPU. Well good point its AGP, defintely go for the 6800GS, not sure about high, med to high settings with the 6800GS.

huh?
anyways how much better is the 6800gs than the X1600 PRO??
i looked at call of duty 2 and the X1600 XT only got 4 fps lower then the 6800 gs so im guessing it would sorta be the same for the X1600 PRO??

What games are you looking to play, and what settings, i dont think your going to get ultra high in bf2 and whatnot at 1600*1200 with AA and AF

ohh i usually play games at 1024 *800 or something iunno forgot but wen i play games i dotn like the letters that small LOL but if i set it to 1024*800 u think the X1600 PRO can run it at high settings? cuzz right NOW the only games i want to play are guild wars and BF2... but i know in the future im gonna want more games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom