couple questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksingler

In Runtime
Hey, my computer parts arrived in Portland yesterday, about 3 hours north of where I am living. I just had a couple questions on what to do after the build is complete.

1. boot my computer and enter the mobo's BIOS and make sure the settings are right~ vid card, sound card, stuff like that.
2. install windows xp
3. install my mobo's drivers, then what ever other drivers i might have.

Does that look ok? also, are the drivers that come with the parts up-to-date? or am I going to have to update the drivers from their website? hope im not confusing anybody.

Thanks,
Kyle

id say just apply default bios settings and install the windows
in windows i usually disable usless startup programs then uninstall programs i dont need (restart)
3install graphics driver(restart)
install sound driver and all essential drivers(restart) after all drivers are good i tweak the system settings and then install rest of the software(restart) and tweak it a lil more
and then test it and see if anything is unstable

Very hard to say if the drivers are the most current version for what you ordered, as you didn't provide the info for the products you go.

I would have to say that it is VERY LIKELY that there will be new drivers you have to download to have the most current version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom