screwed over by xoticpc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

neweyedeya18

In Runtime
my comp which i had a company put together (a mistake i know) was messed up, they gave me a power supply definately sub 450w when i paid for 500w dual fan supply, didnt ever get my printer and my speakers werent right, IM ****ED if anyone has a 500+w p.s. they want to sell leave it, or if anyone knows what i should do (i need to 500w ps to run my evga 7800gt which just came and doesnt have sufficient power to run it. WOWwhat a day

Send it back along with an angry letter of complaint or have them send your the rest of the parts.

I would have to say that you SHOULD DEFINATLY send the WHOLE system back. When you got it, you should have recieved a packing list with it. Verify what that shows, and what your actual reciept shows. According to their website, they have a toll free number: (877)-289-9684 for 'Customer Service'

If you don't want to call, follow this link, and there is a form you can submit for an Inquiry.
http://www.xoticpc.com/contact_us.php

The FASTER this gets done, the faster you will (SHOULD) get your problem resolved. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to get anything done about it. A WELL WRITTEN letter, expressing your extreme dis-pleasure with the product you recived might also help.... Don't be a JERK, just explain what you ordered, and how it differed from what you actually recieved.

might also want to report them to the Better Business Bureau.

Here is their info, looks like in the past 36 months, they have had 3 complaints against them..

http://www.bbbnebraska.org/commonreport.html?bid=300002743

If your issue goes unresolved, file a compaint with the BBB.

take a picture of what u received too so when u send it back u got proof
also email them not angrily but let them know that u might take some serious action against them just scare them because no company likes to deal with legal issues they got enough of them

because when u send email u have proof that u contacted them and they cant get away with it that easy
my dad called a company for like 2 weeks with no result finally wrote an email and they responded next day with a resolution

Yea, definitely don't let them get away with this. I'd threaten them with lawsuit too, they will have to pay for your lawyer and court fees if they lose on top of the what you sued them for.

You should hang onto the work order as well, I have run into issues in this reguard, your out a printer at the outset, I imagine the company wouldn't want the bad publicity, send the whole thing back, request the build you ordered.

Ethereal_Dragon seems to have the right aproach, I wouldn't threaten a lawsuit or otherwise right away, normally that can excaserbate things.

On a side note, I just realized I have never had to use nor spell "excaserbate" before, insert that within a job interview, its right up there with agriculture for unused words lol.

Shocker said:
Yea, definitely don't let them get away with this. I'd threaten them with lawsuit too, they will have to pay for your lawyer and court fees if they lose on top of the what you sued them for.

I have to dis-agree on this one. It is one thing to have a company get an order wrong, then refuse to do anything about it, but it is a COMPLETLY DIFFERENT thing to have them get it wrong, and threaten a lawsuit before even giving them a chance to correct what may be an honest mistake.

Let us know how it goes.

power supply issue

they want me to send my power supply back, so they can test it and send the right one back to me, this is annoying and im pretty much ready to just buy a new one,HASSLE+SHIPPING>50$ for a new supply
what do u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom