this came up... might explain why it crashes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam amd.64

In Runtime
i have posted previously about why my laptop keeps crashing when i run a programme, and i got this error, http://oca.microsoft.com/en/response.aspx?SGD=9463501c-b886-45cb-858e-1fbfab07abf1&SID=802
could this explain why my comp keeps crashing? if so what should i do? i have a radeon 9600/9700 128mb dedicated memory graphics card with amd 64 athlon, i recently had my hrd drive re-formatted and had to download a driver for it, could anyone show me what driver i should have, thanks for your help, oh and i have to tried to download another driver but it just says INF error try running a standard vga driver before set up, what does this mean? thanks again!

thats what i need to know, not sure myself, i read on another site that my laptop could be crashing cos my memory might be bad could this be right?

I need to know how you got to the microsoft error page report, or did it automatically go there.

i THINK a programme wasnt responding and i clicked send error report then that came up would that make sense??

IM not for surw what it will do, I just want you to replicate the error to see if it takes you there again...or if a diff error message appears.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom