6800 Agp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea price doesn't always = performance. The 3200+ can be found for a few dollars cheaper than the 3000+ yet it performs better. There are other examples too.

ohh ic but im thinking if i get the 6800gs oc it wont make that much of a difference from the EVGA 6800 gs.. im thinkin the 6800gs will just get like 2-3 more fps so if thats the case id rather save a couple bucks and get teh 6800gs oc

I doubt you will even get a 1fps increase w/ a 50mhz OC on the core. TO the last question go back to the begining of the thread, weve already answered that.

Supply and demand.

PP Mguire, why don't you do some research on the topic before you start doubting BFG's cards. You sound like a retarded eVGA fanboy.

I own a 6600GT OC from BFG, I'm satisfied with my purchase because 1. BFG has great support, I've dealt with them before, 2. Their RMA department is very quick to handle RMA's and pretty much takes your card back even in extreme cases (my old PSU fried my old card, and they took it back anyway), 3. The 50mhz oc may not be much, but it gives me that 3-5 fps extra, and I think that makes it worth my money.

Oh yea im a fanboy :rolleyes: I own NO eVGA cards period and have owned 5 BFG cards all of which failed and the OC isnt nothing. It is not worth the money at all IMO. Now to you maybe but not to me. And not ounce did i doubt BFG cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom