HAPPY B-DAY TOOOO ME...har

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man leave the guy alone! That system owns the #%*^& out of anything here. Sure you could sell some stuff but who CARES. Wow. if the cards are eVGA they have a 90 day trade in policy called "step-up". all you have to do is pay the difference. That machine is sick though. OMG you are lucky. Id feel sooooo guilty if someone gave that to me. thats just how i was raised though. good luck to ya. Im sure it will serve you well as a computer/cash source for yearrrrs to come. Don't worship it though...its only a machine. Idols are bad, mmmkay.

BennyV04988 said:
Man leave the guy alone! That system owns the #%*^& out of anything here. Sure you could sell some stuff but who CARES. Wow. if the cards are eVGA they have a 90 day trade in policy called "step-up". all you have to do is pay the difference. That machine is sick though. OMG you are lucky. Id feel sooooo guilty if someone gave that to me. thats just how i was raised though. good luck to ya. Im sure it will serve you well as a computer/cash source for yearrrrs to come. Don't worship it though...its only a machine. Idols are bad, mmmkay.

There are a few members here who have better set ups then him. You said you think he's lucky about getting it then you would feel guilty, well that doesn't really make sense.

p0werslave said:
There are a few members here who have better set ups then him. You said you think he's lucky about getting it then you would feel guilty, well that doesn't really make sense.
I doubt anybody else has 4x 150GB raptors...

Happy Birthday!

If your getting the ASUS A8N32-SLI DELUXE you may want to consider getting the 2x 1GB kit Corsair XMS 3500LL's. Corsair and ASUS worked together to optimize those two components so they work perfectly together.

Benchmarks show that although the 3500LL's are not Extreme overclockers, they do provide very nice overclocks keeping low latencies. Especially 1T Command. They've proved to be an excellent OCin' 2X1GB kit.

Wow!! Amazing machine!! I don't understand why everyone is saying take out the 2GB, I'd leave it in for the full on 4GB :D:D

One thing that you should not overlook though, keeping those harddrives cool! Put a heatsink or a fan or SOMETHIGN near them to prevent drive failure.

septoid2 said:
Wow!! Amazing machine!! I don't understand why everyone is saying take out the 2GB, I'd leave it in for the full on 4GB :D:D

One thing that you should not overlook though, keeping those harddrives cool! Put a heatsink or a fan or SOMETHIGN near them to prevent drive failure.

Becuase he is not running 64-bit which is the only OS that runns above 2 gigs so it would only slow his computer.

Also, There is no need for 4 raptors like someone else said. Just get 2 and another large Seagate for back up storage. Also don't get the X-fi elite. It's such a waste. Go with the x-fi extreme music or the Fatal!ty FPS. Stick with 2G instead of 4. there is no need for 4g at all. Dump the seasonic PSU and hook yourself up with either the PCP&C 850 or 1KW turbo-cool PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom