Blue screen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

billiegirl

Baseband Member
Ok sometimes my computer every now and then in the middle of something well go to this blue screen with all this info...sometimes it wont do it for ages and other times it does it frequent...

Well it just happen again while I was converting a movie and this is what he says:

KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERORR

then well state things about dos and software or hard issue then says this:

Tech Info: 0c00000077 (0xc0000056, 0xc0000056, 0x00000000, 0x01256000)

Do you guys have idea what this issue could be so I know what to look for in getting it fixed I have no idea... sometimes it doesnt happen for ages then sometimes it well just happen a few times in a week....

Thanks in advance :)

Cheers :D

Thanks for that I never knew that page was around... at least I have some idea about what happening...

Going to take her back where I got her from she still under warrenty so look like I have to someone else metion possible ram issue...

just forget about them its alot easier just to reformat and put a different windows on cause windows xp is the only one that does that cause microsoft is so gay!!! and they are such pu$$ie$

ikillyou61 said:
just forget about them its alot easier just to reformat and put a different windows on cause windows xp is the only one that does that cause microsoft is so gay!!! and they are such pu$$ie$

ALL WINDOWS HAVE BLUE SCREENS..........what is your point? You make no sense.

From research its either a ram or hdd issue, but like I said I take the pc back and see what they can do very annoying when it happens..

Thanks for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom