Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
Ok well i hate to be asking this so much really. Well next week we are having are "Love and Laugher Dance" ( i hate it) Anyway i was jsut freaking told today hi you were a good DJ at the last dance well your it again. Ok for one im not a DJ i jsut played music and 2nd wtf am i going toplay for this one lol. So well can i ask what you guys and girls think are some good songs to jsut play and some that people can dance too you know ;).

pick well known songs, get fast songs, slow songs, the dances i go to alot of people like to dance to the rap music, bring a little of everything of well known songs/artists/albums/genres, and alot of flashing lights too makes the experience better.

well thats what i need but i really only listen to rock and Spanish Music so that why i said i need help.

Disco ball, good subs that carry the bass, track beams, disco lights, strobes, fog machine and for music anything that has a good down beat or if you have Mexicans a good up beat. Rock dosent really go over to well unless you want a mash pit. Stuff like slow Usher songs and My humps goes over real well. other times some good techno w/ a good beat works for freak dancing or break dancing.

I have to dj a dance tonight, I'll make an effort to save the playlist when I'm done...

and get back to ya on that...

Also another thing you can do is get w/ student councel to make a survey to what music the kids would want to hear at the dance. Also, the girls are your #1 priority in a dance. The guys dont matter cause they girls get the guys to dance to w/e they want to dance to anyways. If the girls arent happy then your doing something wrong.

Thanks Juice Daddy , and P.P. yea i know swear the guys lol i want to see the chicks dance hha, but yea it was student councel that told me im the Dj today and they will not do that survey thing there dum. THey dont me just play w/e you want and stuff they cant really help me at all there so ****ing stupid. But as long as i get music and they dance and they dont kill me its all good ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom