Best Case Under $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
pc_boy said:
if you were refering to the case the guy built out of wood (on newegg) and you think that's more than 150, you're retarded. You probably live on a mountain and have to cut down trees and make your own lumber. But for the rest of us here in urban areas, we can go to a place called "The Home Depot" and buy a 12 foot pine board for $6. The electricity is also cheap, we can get it for 8cents a kilowatt, so that skill saw won't be draining your wallet. We don't have to burn squirell fat for energy.

Well, actually, if you read where I'm from, it's Pleasant Hill, Missouri. It's one of the great plains states.

Do you honestly think that guy is going to sell a case like that for a meager $150? Reality check, no. The supplies cost less than $150, yes. But is our friend here going to build a fine piece of woodwork? Probably not. pc_boy, why did you come back to the tech forums?

Ryan

dude, that guy isn't selling his case... i just posted that so people stopped balddering about "cases you build stuck" kind of stuff
you can build that thing by yourself, just as the 19-yr old guy did, unless you don't know how to use hammer and nails; that would be pretty sad, especially if you live in the great plains and have to fix up your own shed when it falls on your head.

telling me "why did you come back to the TF" dude, i've been here a good year and a half longer than you. I signed up Jan 2004, when this forum was barely starting.

pc_boy said:
dude, that guy isn't selling his case... i just posted that so people stopped balddering about "cases you build stuck" kind of stuff
you can build that thing by yourself, just as the 19-yr old guy did, unless you don't know how to use hammer and nails; that would be pretty sad, especially if you live in the great plains and have to fix up your own shed when it falls on your head.

telling me "why did you come back to the TF" dude, i've been here a good year and a half longer than you. I signed up Jan 2004, when this forum was barely starting.

Don't talk to me about not knowing how to use a hammer and nails. I am an avid and successful woodworking hobbiest. And I'm 18 and am fully capable of making a custom case. I know though, and am not cutting down anyone, that most people do NOT have the skills that I have with woodworking. You can't just take up woodworking and expect a beautiful project the first time out. That's why your idea is stupid. You are totally dodging bullets. Your advice is simply inadvisable.

I know how long you've been registered. I remember when I joined, you were a blathering fool who everyone wanted to delete from every thread. It was nice not having you around for a while.

Ryan

"most people do not have the skills"

yeah, most don't, but what about the people who do (like you)?

pc_boy said:

People were just dogging the piece of crap you were suggesting, not home made cases in general. There is a big difference between the lego and aluminum foil junk you suggested and the handmade case in the link you posted. One of them is a 3rd grader's art project, and one of them is a quaility hand made case.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
That retort leaves me speechless... Wow.

Ryan

what's a "retort" you retard? You're a really sad person; you need a hobby or something to do other than sit on your butt all day and argue with people, thinking everyone is trying to attack you:

domesticethug4ju.jpg

pc_boy said:
what's a "retort" you retard? You're a really sad person; you need a hobby or something to do other than sit on your butt all day and argue with people, thinking everyone is trying to attack you:

pc_boy, every time you post, you're emphasizing further your worthlessness and dim wit. How can you even sit there and say I need a hobby? Do you know me and how I live my life? I didn't think so. Why am I wasting my time... This is over as far as I'm concerned. You can't embarass yourself much more.

Ryan

pc_boy said:

Retort is a quick and witty response;) I think it was meant as a complement, Wasn't it you, pc-boy that was talking about peoples brains being rotten? You are doing the same thing you are complaining about(sit on your butt all day and argue with people) Do you know what a hypocrite is?

To a regular person like you and me, This is just horrible pile of pollution:mad: But to a cunning young lad like pc-boy, This is a freekin gold-mine of home made pc cases:D
PICT0001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom