IE internet audio and video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griggs2121

Baseband Member
I've got a question about when I'm surfing with Internet Explorer. I frequently go to sites where I listen to short audio clips and sometimes video, and Quicktime plays that stuff everytime. Its not even the actual Quicktime player that plays it, its the player thats in the browser. It takes me to a blank IE page and plays it.

I'm listening to short audio and video clips of guitar playing and the Quicktime doesn't have the features to help me rewind and do what I need to do. I would like to set Windows Media Player as the program that opens those files, but I can't find anywhere how to do it.

I've check the IE under Tools>Internet Options>Advanced but can't seem to find it. And I've gone into Windows Media Player and selected everything to use WMP as the default program, but it still does it.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

go to a video/sound clip, right click it, click open with, select WMP and then put a check mark in the box where is reads, always use this program to play these types of files.

I only have that feature for something that I've already downloaded. I'm looking for WMP to play when its streaming as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom