need help fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

sales1

Baseband Member
right i am a noob my nan is giving me her old pc if i want it but she lives quite far away but that don't matter what i need to know is i can get a pc with 128 ram 106 hb modem 17 " inch monitor and windows 2,000 and 2 usb ports for £99 or a pc for free wtich i don't know anything about so what should i get but i need help as i have to make a descion by monday

what? Punctuation and seperating thoughts... That's a reader's best friend.

So are you trying to resell this computer..? That's hardly enough ram to even get the thing to turn on.

Ryan

no right i want ot put a computer in my bedroom up to date yet right i have a choice i can buy a £99 computer witch is 128 ram 10 gig and with and 17 inch monitor or get an old computer from my nan witch i don't know anything about

well, I sure as heck wouldn't buy a computer with 128mb of ram and a 10 gig hard drive for 99... whatever that symbol is. The free one may be a gamble, but the odds are in your favor with your... nan..?

Ryan

yeah here next door neighbour is in to computers apartently and he built not so long ago but my grandad doesn't like it so they were going to chuck it away so i said i would take it of there hands and thanks for the advice

yo, hey I don't know how much computers sell for regularly in your area of the globe but I just built a comp with
256megs
amd duron 1.8 ghz
40gb hd
dvd-rom
nVidia geforce fx5500( my favorite video card! )
and floppy with 15'' monitor and wireless key board and mouse for $258 exact in america

I woundn't go with the 99$ one... that 10 Gig drive is probably near the end of its life, and who knows what condition that 17" monitor is in... and 128Mb ram? that MIGHT be enough to boot windows... and use the calculator, or play solitare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom