vista 5270 lockup problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlr

In Runtime
hi guys just wondering what drivers some of u guys are using in vista im getting lockup problems at the muinute and not sure what the best drivers are to use ,im currently using 75.03 winvista drivers 32 bit,also when i istall the nforce 4 audio drivers im getting an error with those too ,

Well i will say that the nforce does give some issues with Vista. I have heard they released a Beta driver for use with the nforce 4 and Vista but i think that only worked with Beta 1. (Build 5112) I dont know if it still works or not.

EDIT**
Okay now that i seen your sig with you specs i will redo what i had said. You have the GeForce 7800 so by default you shouldnt have to install drivers for Vista. You should have all the effects and everything enabled by default since it is a DX9 card.

i havent actualy installed any drivers as yet apart from networking and audio but im getting lockups all the time while using any program realy including browsing internet not sure if theres a fix for this yet just have to keep searching

It all depends on what you mean by lockups. This is a Beta and 5270 isnte the most stable build of Vista out there. I experienced BSOD while running IE7, WMP11 and CS2.Not all at the same time either. It might be the network drivers you installed are what is causing the problem.

ie7 and win media player give me lockups too hm could be network drivers never thought of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom