Strange CD problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Dude

Beta member
I hope one of you guys can help me with this. a Year ago i went to Sudan and cos im a photographer i did what i do best. On the cd im having problems with are the only photos that i have made in Khartoum and cos its illegal to make photos there without permission (what i didnt had) I realy realy realy want them back.
so here is what happend.

File format: TIFF,Jpg
PC used to burn the cd: a MAC g4 with toast it, ARABIC version
CD: sony blablabla
Type of setting: Session buring

In the first session i burned the TiFF files, no problems all files wher there and able to open.
The sec. session i placed 8 jpg files on the cd. still no troubles

but when i got back in holland. i was not able to open all files except 3 jpg's
I have tryed all kinds of computers Mac g4 g5 laptops old/new computers. Getting alot of diverend error's
wrong/missing parradox.
corrupt file.
not right kind document (tiff in photoshop=able to read Tiff)
Damaged file. u name it i have seen it.

The first thing u think did i burn the file (donno what its called) so pc can read the mac files. Yes i did. Im able to open the 3 jpg files on pc.

I have tryed alot of things! and realy realy want the photos back there are not somuch photos made in that land other then dafur....

Plz think about You can be my hero ;)
GRTZ

is the cd scratched or something? were you EVER able to open the pictures off the CD, because if not, then it could be that the mac burned them wrong so the files are corrupt so you can see them...

The cd has the normal usage marks, i was albe to open the files in sudan. behind the computer that i used to burn the cd. but how to get them back is that possible?
Tnx for your reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom