raiden_nrl

In Runtime
Alright i'm building my first computer I need to know if this case

CASE
Will fit THIS motherboard

Also would 350 WATTS be enough for

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 2.2GHz Socket 939 1MB L2 Cache

RAM: Corsair Value Select PC3200 DDR400 512MB 184-pin DIMM

Gfx card: Asus Extreme N6600GT/TD nVidia GeForce 6600GT(500MHz) 128MB(1GHz) 128Bit DDR SLI Ready S-Video/Composite DVI-I PCI Express Graphics Card

MB: Asus A8N-SLI Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI w/ Dual-Ch DDR400, Gb LAN, SATA 3Gb/s, NV RAID, AI 8-Ch Audio, Dual PCI-E x16

HD: 160 GB HD

raiden_nrl said:
CASE
Will fit THIS motherboard

[/B]

I am pretty positive it will...the board requires ATX, and the Case supports ATX, so probably. I am a kinda newbie though.

What info I can give that is 100% is how to tell that 350 watts is enough for you. I doubt it, but you can download this wattage calculator, and all you have to do in is scroll down to the parts.

http://files.pcapex.com/details.php?file=19

Yeah, I kinda figured that 350 would not be enough so I went to 450.

Plus it seems we arn't aloud to delete topics anymore because I kind of double posted.

yes im sure it will work just read some reviews about the case and make sure your getting a good one. truthfully i think that is a horrible deal and case. for 54$ you can get one with a side window and leds, im about to order this one: ASPIRE X-Dreamer II , and i know its gonna be worth it. take my advice i currently have a crappy case and it sucks im bored of it and when i see my friends with there cool ones, mine looks pathetic, so get this one, and yes it is compatible with your motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom