[NVIDIA G80 & ATi R600 Info]

Status
Not open for further replies.
maroon1 said:
becuase the 6800ultra in laptop is not as good as 6800ultra in dextop, and pentium M processors are not good for gaming.

People buy laptops all the time and expect them to perform like desktops, when there is no way that is possible. With a gaming laptop, you should be happy you can actually play the games, since most laptops wont even start up bf2. You don't get a laptop for maxing out games.

beedubaya said:
People buy laptops all the time and expect them to perform like desktops, when there is no way that is possible. With a gaming laptop, you should be happy you can actually play the games, since most laptops wont even start up bf2. You don't get a laptop for maxing out games.

I was very happy with the performance of my laptop, considering it was a laptop and I could play pretty much every game on the market with decent FPS. I need portability for school, which forced me to get something smaller.

HA! Dont tell that to Alienware or Voodoo! Their lappys outperform even some of our desktops!

maroon1 said:
becuase the 6800ultra in laptop is not as good as 6800ultra in dextop, and pentium M processors are not good for gaming.
The pentium M's own for gaming. Most likely, more so than athlon 64's. The problem with them is that they can only be used in laptops. I don't want to go into detail on why they are better. Wait for gaara to get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom