final setup (review please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people here would tell you to get an AMD Athlon 64 cpu and motherboard instead, especially if you're gonna build yourself.

im a intel fan
unless u can convince me to switch to amd
as far as i know intel kiks a lil bit of a$$ when it comes to multimedia and thats what im gonna be using it for

To each thier own. For multi media that sounds like a good budget setup. Exactly what will you be doing?

ripping cds burning mp3 cds listening to mp3s on winamp
backin up my movies and watching movies and sometimes playing games
and doing some sound editing
the latest game i have is tron2and im not plannin to buy any more

i dunno if this is rite, but you should buy a better power source cause that one with the case might not be that good

Well if your not gaming at all don't get the video card, it's just going to dump heat into your case. You can probably just get a board with intergraded video. I've never heard of Tron2. What are the system requirements?

You might be better to get 1 gb of ram, same price. Its the stuff i use and works great. I now have 2 gbs and noticed a big difference going from 1. Or get that nice ram u picked and add another stick later.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820141423

Also, that case is a little small, so u will have heat issues and limitations with aftermarket coolers if you ever get into that.

Too bad you cant afford a dual core processor.

but the one i got latency is 2 and one gig latency is 3 how big of a difference is it can someone explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom