looking to buy new laptop. gaming. any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

korky122

In Runtime
price range. 1400 max i built one on cyberpower.
amd 2.0 gh's processor. for get wat the name was
1gig xms ram
video card- x700
80 gig 7200rpm

came to about 1400. if u can find better, plz let me know.

korky122 said:
price range. 1400 max i built one on cyberpower.
amd 2.0 gh's processor. for get wat the name was
1gig xms ram
video card- x700
80 gig 7200rpm

came to about 1400. if u can find better, plz let me know.
Check out the dell XPS laptop, I heard it's good.

Dell tends to load their systems with tons of extra crap that severely impact game performance. XPS systems are good after you spend several hours removing said junkware and don't mind paying extra (Dells are a bit overpriced too).
I'm not sure how good Cyberpower is for their laptops. PC Magazine seems to like them pretty well, but they also like eMachines.

the xps series notebooks cost so much money. they are like 2000 to 4000 dollars.

do u know any websites that allow me to build own laptops, besides cyberpower, newegg, tigerdirect.

I've seen some good reviews on cyberpower laptops. I am also thinking of buying one from them.

Best prices I have found.

cyberpower is great for laptops but make sure you get what you buy! My brother got one a few months ago and they dropped in a 5400rpm hdd instead of a 7200rpm. They were great with the switch but come on...thats like a $75 slip up. He got suspicous of the writespeeds etc and looked up the specs in the BIOS. it turns out the company that made the hdd he found inside didnt even make a 7200rpm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom