[NVIDIA G80 & ATi R600 Info]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 6800Ultra, when not being bottlenecked, will easily run BF2 on Max.

I can run BF2 on max on my 6600GT and I get 30-40FPS. Its not my ideal playing settings, but it a 6800Ultra gets anything lower than that (or even around that) then its pretty sad.

Flanker said:
"Struggling and Feeling outdated?"...Nvidia is always the first one who comes out with the new generation of videocards
There are plenty of games that cause the 7800GT to struggle. FEAR for example. I have to keep the resolution at 1024x768, anything higher and the FPS start to drop to the 30-40 level. While some people may argue that 30-40fps is "playable" (which it's not IMO), a video card that plays a game at the minimum "playable" framerate is struggling. Also, ati got the x1900 out before the 7900, but I do have a creeping feeling that the 7900 will be faster.

Anything around 40FPS is good playing as far as most of the world is concerned. And when you're playing at 1280x1024 with 4xAA and 16xAniso, what more could you want.

And a new generation is GeForce 6/7/8 etc, or Radeon 9000/X800/X1000, not GeForce 7800GTX or 7900GTX.

Im waiting till summer and Im going to buy a friggen \ Beast....2 GB of RAM... a G80....dual core, Watercooling, and A nice LCD moniter....yeah.....then Il never have to upgrade...hehe

Every month, $100 from my paycheck (Thats also 1/3 my paycheck) goes into my "New PC account." :) That means a new PC every 12 months, roughly. Though I'll be upgrading a lot sooner with the PC I have right now. This PC is about 5 months, or so, old now.

Definately going for GeForce 8 :) Not sure about the rest of the stuff, will have to adapt to the times. Maybe there will be a M2 Venice Overclocking craze 0_0...gah, now I'm scaring myself.

Blah blah blah. Ppl shut up and quit speculating god. Its all paper and no proof. No Hard evidence of anything yet. My 6800GT runs anything out now on high whether it be 35fps or 78067390573907539fps idc. As long as it dosent lag then it doent matter. You ppl should feel the same way w/ as fast as technology is advancing. Quit trying to keep up w/ the Jones' because youll go bankrupt for trying, specially in the computer industry. I advice to not get your panties in a bunch until the cards come out and even then dont worry about it if the **** still works.

I still don't believe DX10 will be exclusive to G80 R600 video cards because that wouldn't make sense and NOWHERE has an OFFICIAL statement even produced itself even connecting the two products. So sit back, have some faith and stop reading the daamn "Inquirer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom