Title Bar trouble.... (please help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yin-Yang

In Runtime
ok I was tring to get Microsoft Sam to speek to show some friends but all I accomplished was making the title bar very vary small. can someone tell me how to make it bigger without makeing my Icons huge or text monsterus... please this small bar is killing my eyes. thank you.

looks better that way :D

go to control panel/display/appearance tab

set it back to the default style or if that doesnt work, click advanced and in the item menu click active title bar and set its size back. i think the normal size is 31. you may have to do this with the inactive title bar as well. although it might be kinda cool to have the inactive bar smaller than the active. try it out ;)

whisker said:
looks better that way :D

go to control panel/display/appearance tab

set it back to the default style or if that doesnt work, click advanced and in the item menu click active title bar and set its size back. i think the normal size is 31. you may have to do this with the inactive title bar as well. although it might be kinda cool to have the inactive bar smaller than the active. try it out ;)

It WORKED, YAY! thank you sooooo much thats exactly what I mean. Whisker your a life.... I mean Eye saver. thank you agin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom