My New Pc Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I just had to get enough money to buy parts to build a 7800gt system, then I sell that system for more than I paid in parts, and buy more better parts for a better system and repeat the process. Its works very well, and provides unlimeted free upgrades, and Ive been doing this process for a while and it works great.

Hey, I finally got it together, and it got a score of 9700 on 3dmark05. My last system with the 7800gt only got like a score of 7400 on 3dmark05. By the way are there any utilities out there to tell me how many fps im getting in my games?

some command prompts such as HL2 will enable a fps count. thats all ive seen though. Good question though. when i first read you sig on the first page i thought it was you current pc before this new one. lol. I was like WTF is he upgrading! lol

In hl2 or source just do net_graph 3 in the console and it will tell you your fps, MS or Ping(if your on a server,if not it will be at 0) and it tells you how many packets are coming in and going out, a very usefull tool:)

theres prob some program out there but i bet it takes up resources and slows down you fps. hhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom