best 2gb ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
ulater6000 said:
OCZ ram is excellent for oveclocking.

yeah but they dont have a set of ddr500 ram for under 200...unless i missed something. But yeah i definilty agree to go with the ddr500 for 3 bucks more.

Also does anyone know if there is a way to figure out what the timings would be at different speeds. FOr example, i know what the timings are at ddr500 but i want to know what they are at ddr400. Is there a mathematical model used to calculate this or is it purely a guess?

Of course you should get the DDR 500 g.skill RAM. That is the best budget OC RAM out. If you get the ddr 400 RAM you would be running it on a divider, and if you're gonna run it on a divider you might as well just get Corsair Value Select. So get the DDR 500 G.Skill.

yeah i think im ocing it and tightening the timings,
and im gonna get the ddr500 g.skill. thanks guys

Of course you should get the DDR 500 g.skill RAM. That is the best budget OC RAM out. If you get the ddr 400 RAM you would be running it on a divider, and if you're gonna run it on a divider you might as well just get Corsair Value Select. So get the DDR 500 G.Skill.
I dont run my Corsair on a divider:freak:

lol dont stomp on the value select... some people r lucky and can actually oc quite a bit without using divider. i saw a guy oc his opteron 165 to 2.6 gigz wth value select, no dividers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom