Computer to Stereo? HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
I just got a phat stereo system that i want to use for my computer speakers. On the back of the stereo, we have two inputs (red and white) that are just like the ones that you plug your xbox cable into. I have a sound blaster Live digital 5.1 sound card. are there any cables that can use the stereo as speakers for my computer? my dollar tree speakers just don't cut it for my new computer. any help is appreciated.thanks in advance

you can buy a cable that on one side is lick a mic input and the other side it the red and white cables you speak of. this will not work for 5.1 but it will work just like hooking up a cd player to your stereo.

umm ... ill telll you what i did... you get a converter from radio shack .. it converst the headphonestlye oprt to the RCA (read and white) and buy the red and white cable .. and connect them to an imput .. that what i do ppl told me i wont get surround sound .. my BUTT lol :D i do

you get surround sound but not true 5.1. works great for music but cant get 5.1 effects from movies or the effects your sound card has to offer. but it works great and you do get sound out of your rear speakers.

yessssss i went to radio shack and found the rca cable and headphone adapter-to-rca

****wowwwww****

i have two huge speakers sitting on my desk. when im playin bf2 and i get in the tank, the whole desk rumbles.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes

i suggest this to anyone who is too poor for surround sound. if you have a stereo handy, just go to radio shack and spend 10 bucks and shizzam, super loud awesomeness

yeah i used my stereo for a long time before I could get some good speakers. It works great until the wife wants the stereo in the family room. doh

O' Ya.....there's nothing like 500 watts of desk shaking, wall rattling BF2:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom