Best AGP card

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYONE STOP TALKING. Apparently we didn't pay attention and he already bought a card that after OC'ing crushes all. Therefore we can't continue talking just for information purposes. Thanks for pointing that out P.P.
Well seriously though, why did he have to point that out? We can still talk. He just kept asking over and over if it was the same card as his and that it can be overclocked.
Exactly what is your lame point w/ this? I kept on saying that over and over again for dumbasses like you that keep on suggesting a card even though he already bought one off of Ebay. The other conversation is between me and him and nobody else has to read it. There are many ppl here that will agree that OCed and/or flashed this card will own. I myself am one to speak w/ experience.

Well the card arrived today and I'm really impressed. First thing I thought was this is a big mutha. P.P. where did you download a flash update and whats the best way of OC this thing (winfox)

You can OC best w/ Rivatuner but you can also DL Coolbits2.0 (which i advice doing anyway) and can OC from there. Lol youll have to wait till i get home and have time to look for my links. Ill hook you up w/ my flash though.

well i must say the best AGP cards are x850xt PE/ and the 6800 ultra.. like apokolipse was saying, ati drivers do let down the x850xt PE. i hate ATi drivers! but as soon as the 7800gs drops im going for it, now that i know its coming in febuary i dont have to worry about getting a pci e mobo to upgrabe my video card. oh yea not to many people know of this particular 6800 ultra. its made by evga its the 6800U extreme edition, 460MHZ core! 1200mhz memory! whoops all the ultras! LINK BELOW

http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=2113&p=3

I knew about it, strictly copper HSF and everything. Never could get my hands on it though but seemed cool enough. I plan on buying a 7800GS as well.

Hey P.P. Mguire, this is a great card, was interested in that bios flash you mentioned? Don't seem to be able to find it elswwhere

Thanks for getting back, I'm a little hesitant using that one, I'll have another search around. Did you notice a real world difference after flashing your bios?

I noticed after everytime i reinstalled XP i didnt have to OC it anymore lol. I gained some frames and when i OCed higher i gained more frames. Bout it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom