All you Smart people wanna tell me about overclocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey im studing for my A+ also ...im only 14!!!! that is going to look sooo good on a resume ... .when did you get cerified .. Age 14 biotch :D

For the best CPU overclocking results, put you're CPU in the microwave for 3 minutes on high. This will soften up the silicon and increase your CPU's potential for higher clocks... ;)

HAVOC2k5 said:
For the best CPU overclocking results, put you're CPU in the microwave for 3 minutes on high. This will soften up the silicon and increase your CPU's potential for higher clocks... ;)

That's sick dude. I hope no one is actually taking this advice...

Ryan

HAVOC2k5 said:
I totally agree. Before I did that, my 165 wouldn't budge past 2.3GHz, but now it's at 2.75! Be careful not to do it to long however, because if the silicon gets to soft it can cause the CPU to fall apart.

003 said:
I totally agree. Before I did that, my 165 wouldn't budge past 2.3GHz, but now it's at 2.75! Be careful not to do it to long however, because if the silicon gets to soft it can cause the CPU to fall apart.

No_Silicon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom