Post your highest 3DMark03 and 05!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/IMG]

The_Tobes99 said:
i think that this thread is a way for those who have FX-57s & 7800GTX SLI to compensate for something

I think people that make moronic statements like this are generally either 12 year old kids with no money and who haven't hit puberty yet, or fat 45 year old men who can't get it up anyway. :p LOL

You got to realize that some people consider computers and getting the best hardware that they can an enjoyable hobby. I for example enjoyed working and saving money to get the system in my sig. I think you may need to get a life Tobes considering you are on an Overclocking forum, reading a benchmarking thread, and then b|tching about people having good scores because they enjoy working with computers. Talk about a hypocrite :rolleyes:

How bout you get off your lazy arze and get a job, then maybe you could get a decent score.... or better yet how bout you leave your house and actually try to really score for the first time in your life. ;)

Toby got owned.

I believe if you want to complain about how people with fast systems are compensating for something, you shouldnt post in this topic. Its a silly comment to generalise about people sexually, why do people feel they need to? This post is already far too off topic, seeya all im off to off topic discussion!

Motherboard - ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
Gpu - 2x ASUS GeForce 7800GTX 512Mb gddr3 OCed
Sound Card - Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Cpu - AMD Athlon FX-60 Toledo OCed to 3.1GHz
Ram - 2Gb Corsair 3200XL Pro
Storage - 4x Western Digital Raptor 150GB (RAID 0+1)
Optical Storage - 2x Lite-On SOHW-1633S
Cooling Solution - Asetek VapoChill Extreme Edition XE II
Power Supply - Seasonic S12 600W

3dmark05 - cpu - 7441
3dmark05 - 10819
3dmark03 - 27051

my cpu seems to stay around -17C to -20C

Edit: 3dmark05 - 12047, updated my software

k, so I turned the settings down for 3dmark03 and got 33125
did the same thing on 3dmark05 and got 14055
so far on 3dmark06 ive gotten 9997....I think i can get it better than that, im still tweaking my system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom