Best Case Under $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually if you think about it, when someone looks at it do you think you're gonna get more compliments for that case or for a conventional case?

NathanM said:
iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

orly.jpeg

pc-boy, you spend $1.66 on food a day? :eek: man....you must like rice:p

Lego's and aluminum foil.........Are you kidding me? The man has $150. to spend....

I really like that Soprano case too, I think I might buy it for my first build, Thanks for showing it:D

Like previously said, a case just sits there, you don't have to spend allot to get a case but if you want quality or real nice looks, Like with anything, You have to pay for it. You gotta spend your money on something;)

DBD said:
pc-boy, you spend $1.66 on food a day? :eek: man....you must like rice:p

Lego's and aluminum foil.........Are you kidding me? The man has $150. to spend....

I really like that Soprano case too, I think I might buy it for my first build, Thanks for showing it:D

Like previously said, a case just sits there, you don't have to spend allot to get a case but if you want quality or real nice looks, Like with anything, You have to pay for it. You gotta spend your money on something;)

for the food thing: yeah i can, i'm not like those fat *******s who have to have the coke-a-cola with Doritos and ice cream every day, and i'm not picky about food. It's food, shut up, you eat it... period.

the "you don't have to spend allot to get a case but if you want quality or real nice looks" part:
you gotta understand that nice looks come from something you create, not from crap you buy. I can gurantee you that if you make your own case, you'll get a lot more compliments from other people, and from yourself, about how good it looks, that you would if you bought some piece of crap.

and the " Like with anything, You have to pay for it." part:
it's ture, except if you use that thing up in your head called the brain, which most people have rotten. (no offense to anyone, please, don't cry)

P.S. if you're absolutely stubborn/lazy, this is the *ONLY* case i would buy from anyone: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...N82E16811156175

very stylish and artistic, no wonder, "japanese body"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom