Computers is making odd noises...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Envy

In Runtime
Ok so Im on my bros computer and I got a question.

Im getting a new computer in about 2-3 Months, So im stuck with my emachines...Ok so I turn it on today and it starts making these beep noises.... it goes BEEEEEP. for 2 seconds continuosly....I know a thread has been posted about somthing like this but I couldnt find it.....I dont know if I broke anything and just to help il give you my pathtic specs.:confused:

Radeon 9550
1024 MB of ram.
Ultra 300 wat PSU
My mobo is somthing weird..dunnno what it is..

Im so confused...please help me out...Again it beeps for 2 seconds ..then again for 2 more seconds...and again.....again...so I shut the power off and came here..

Do you know the manufacturer of the machine? In order to check the bios beep codes we need to know the mobo version or the manufacturer of the machine you are using.

No....What I did was I un connected evreything after I heard the beeps, made sure I had evreything right, did it again and it still beeped...

Also I counted the beeps and after 13, I stoped.......Im senses my CPU is either fried......Damnet....now im screwed

i dont know if this will help but try resetting the cmos, by taking a shiney silver round thing for about 5 mins and put it back.

Ridlyn said:
i dont know if this will help but try resetting the cmos, by taking a shiney silver round thing for about 5 mins and put it back.

what?....Please give me more detail...:confused:

its the battery its on the mobo .. you take it out and then wait and it resets all your bios settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom