Mac vs. PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri

Banned
so heres another forum for mac v.s pc.... enjoy yourseves, the other one was in the mac only part :(

...Apples vs. Bananas next topic

naw i think its an ok thread. like a moderator once told me...... if you don't like the thread, go to another thread that you like. don't post negative feedback......

i'm going with PC... i just like it better than mac.... always have. :D

yashar said:
naw i think its an ok thread. like a moderator once told me...... if you don't like the thread, go to another thread that you like. don't post negative feedback......

i'm going with PC... i just like it better than mac.... always have. :D

I know I'm new here, but I'm a seasoned veteran to other messageboards. Sorry, I just get kind real tired of seeing the same topic over and over, especially when it's like "who's better." You know what I mean? It's like, who really cares who's better? I know people that have iBooks that rave about them, and I know people with Alienwares that say they are the coolest thing since sliced bread. Everyone knows they both have their strengths and weaknesses. I mean, it's like, how about I start a thread comparing a Mercedes SL500, and a Jaguar XK8? They're both awesome cars, and both get the job done.
I dunno, it's just like what's the point, you know?

oh yea i know what you mean, i ran into the same problem a week ago. but you know i mean you have to deal with it. and that thread hasn't been posted in a while so i guess its ok. just don't post something like.. STOP POSTING THIS SAME THREAD. kuhz it hasn't been asked in a while if ever.

yea man its ok. its not like you were screamin at him or anything. so whats your view immortal. pc or mac?

Shoot me for saying this, but whats the difference between a Macintosh and a PC?? Aren't they both computers??:confused: One is a brand and the other is a general term for a computer, to which a Mac is.....right??:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

the difference

ok, im no pro, but heres what i THiNK

Macs and PC's both have great graphics, but a mac CPU is OPTOMIZED for graphics(or so i hear) I also heard from a tecaher that a 8ooMhZ mac is equivalent to a 1GhZ PC.. dont know if its true? Mac OSX is Fancy if u like that crap, but there IS LESS SOFTWARE FOR MACS. People say there are NO games for macs, not true, just not as much. PC opposers say that they are unstable and krap, but XP seems to work fine.(finaly a OS that works, from MS) lol... But then again it IS MS so u have 2 restart every other time jk lol anways that was off suject, Macs are based on UNIX, probly much more stable thana PC, if ur a PC user and u say macs suck and uve never tried one, think again. If ur a mac user and dont look at PC's cuz their too "ugly" think again also.

Pc's have more compatible hardware, are easier to fix, and HAVE MORE SOFTWARE However they are less stable in general, less reliable, and secure.(ms security is a joke)lol

Macs have "less compatible hardware" if u know what i mean, are more stable, harder to hack, and does not have AS MUCH software as a PC does.

IF you want a truly awesome computer and OS get a Mac and RUN LINUX ON IT! then u can also have WINE and run lots of win apps :)
go2 go
Dimitri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom