www.zipzoomfly.com, who uses them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are looking for case or power supply go with zipzoomfly because their sh&h cost a bit cheaper than newegg. I have bought several cases at zipzoomfly and had no problem with it. :)

I really like ZZF, they are very reliable and I've had no poor experiences with them.
Sort of like Trotter, I look for computer stuff in this order:
Newegg
Zipzoomfly
Mwave
MonarchComputer
Directron

ZZF is very good. The "free shipping" on most light items is pretty good. Normally the (Free 2 Day Shipping) = check out to your door in about 4 to 5 days. They tend to have at least 2 days processing time.

I normally order Free Shipping Items from them and Heavy Items from newegg.com. Newegg has shorter processing time.

I like ZipZoom a lot, however I did have to call them once and they have an extremely annoying phone recorded voice... jesus...

As far as their service goes though, they are great - I trust them jsut as much as Newegg and Newegg hasn't done anything with me that makes me want to say they are 'better'

I like ZipZoom a lot, however I did have to call them once and they have an extremely annoying phone recorded voice... jesus...

As far as their service goes though, they are great - I trust them jsut as much as Newegg and Newegg hasn't done anything with me that makes me want to say they are 'better'.

ZipZoomFly's great. Love em. Free shipping is even better. Second only to Newegg, and sometimes, takes the lead 0_0

But the place they REALLY shine is in Budget Builds. I configured a PC for a friend. It came out to $530 on Newegg. It was $467 on ZipZoomFly. $63 is more than enough to make me switch my fav. website. And it made an enormous difference in my friend's build.

I know this is an old post, but ZZF just ticked me off. I was looking at an ASUS P4S800D-X mobo. It was $65 with the free shipping. I didn't buy it that day, then I checked back 2 days later, and the price was $79.99 and I was like WHAT!!!! It is $79 on newegg too. I figured I just missed a good deal, oh well. Then I was going to buy it from ZZF to save on shipping, and in two days again the price went up to $99.99 with free shipping. It has been at that price now for a week or so.

It really ticked me off!!!

In a matter of 1 week the price jumped from $65 to $79 to $99!!!

I've been a newegg user for a few years, but recently just bought my C2D parts from ZZF because, of the cheaper prices. It turned out that the parts I bought were all cheaper in ZZF than Newegg, so I added 2 day delivery and it still came out cheaper. The thing I don't like about ZZF, is that they don't tell much info on the products. Newegg tells everything about the product. But still newegg is the best. Sometimes I get my stuff the next day from order date, on standard 3 day.

I bought mobo from them once. Its was cheaper then at NewEgg.

But still for most thing.. I use NewEgg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom