How long will the 3700+ last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my thoughts exactly... and half the parts will be going out in the future anyway.... well just the cpu and graphics card... for the g80, and a dual processor when needed... i will definitely be getting the 3700+ when my next paycheck rolls around, that would leave me money to get a 10,000 rpm hard drive instead! and of course i would probably build a system with the left over and sell it to one of my friends! and they know nothing so i could notch it up an extra 50 dollars or so to make a lil profit... not too much cuz thats just wrong... haha

hahahah especially when your horribly ripping off ur friend!! hahaha, imma sell him my compaq for 400 bucks when i'm done with my build... of course without the 6800 gs haha i coulda probably take out 512 mb of the memory too and he would never find out..... hahahahaha but that'd just be wrong..

hahaha... no he'd do some moderate gaming... like sims 2.... and maybe half life 2... but he doesnt know anything about anything.... this computer without the graphics card can still play full blast.... but no AA or anything like that..... haha but i wouldnt have any need of that extra 512 mb so i'd find it pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom