6800 Agp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you're definately wrong. You see, Canada uses a different curreny than the United States. I thought I'd point that out becuase apparently you didn't know that. Canadian prices are slightly different because of that. I didn't think I'd have to actually state that the NCIX prices are in Canadian because it's a Canadian site. The link you just game me was to the US version of TigerDirect. Here is the same card, only the Canadian version. You can tell because of the little Canadian flag in the top banner.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1755110&CatId=0

Look at that, almost $100 more dollars. I don't wanna be an *******, only thing is that you treat everyone like crap and pretend you know everything. If you didn't come accross so arrogant there wouldn't be an issue.

lol thanks but i still dont get that Step-Up thing of Evga....
LOL looks to me that the BFG warrenty is much better cuzz its life time and the evga is 2 years warrenty at www.ncix.com

my 2nd question is that would this card run good on 300 watt powersupply?? (both of em BFG and EVGA) becuzzz i really dont want to get anoter PSU. but then again i dont want to put my computer in danger and fry something.....

dude get the BFG one. BFG has the lifetime warranty and they're tech support service is ROCK SOLID. They handle RMA's very quickly too, I only do business with BFG in terms of video cards because they are also factory overclocked and run really well.

Go for the BFG :)

actualy i might just wait til the price goes down for the EVGA to atleast like 200-250$ CANADIAN DOLLARS cuzz i wana save up for a car but im gettin 2 gigs of ram for suure

if you goto newegg.com and check out the reviews on the pcie 6800gs card youll notice how a lot of people are not getting power cords with it.

I myself didn't get one with either of the two I bought for my sli setup.

It ****ed me off seeing as how compusa didnt have and pcie power cords. EVGA took their time with my request also. Bad support, took 3 days to respond, 3 days to ship, 5 days to get here. Total of 11 days to get here... way too long.

maybe its just me. heh

7800GS is like on the brink of coming out. Id say 2 weeks TOPS. And why is eVGA so exspensive in Canada? Sorry bout the Tigerdirect thing, i thought it was one price for all of them and you had a choice to ship to Canada. Also to Forchunet did you get them when they first came out?

huh anyways alright thas good i can wait 2 weeks for the 7800 gs to come, you guys think wen the 7800 gs comes out in that week the 6800 gs price gonna go down?? by like 50 dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom