www.zipzoomfly.com, who uses them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wireeater

Solid State Member
www.zipzoomfly.com, who has delt with them, how good are they.

I am a newegg user, but recently found them. They have great prices, and the best thing, FREE shipping. I can't stand paying an extra 30-40 dollars at newegg when building a system when I could use that towards a video card or something.

Who has delt with them? If you have, are they quick, reliable and near as good as newegg?

no i dont think so, his other post wasn't spam. He's just asking a question.

Personally, I think zipzoomfly is ok for some things, like the occasional case or something. However, newegg will still reign supreme.

They are very reliable and the free shipping is great, although the price differences sometimes cancel out the effect of the free shipping.
Eg: $10 w/ $2 shipping at teh Egg and $12 w/ free shipping at ZZF.

Ya, you're right. They do have some things cheaper than newegg, and other things that I wanted are more. So in the end I would probably end up spending the same, or MORE in the difference.

LOL @ the spam comment. Sorry, I will never type FREE in caps again because I know it can be SO misleading.

I've used zipzoomfly. I've never had to return an item to them, so I don't know how smooth that would go. I really like not paying for shipping and it's on your porch in 3 days.

Ryan

No, this is definately not SPAM.

ZZM is a pretty reputable company. Their prices are close to NewEgg's, but their free shipping on MANY (but not all) items can seal the deal.

When I look for stuff for computers, I check:
NewEgg
ZipZoomFly
Directron
Mwave
eCost
MonarchComputer
TigerDirect
...in that order.

ZZF Total: $923.49

Newegg Total: $936.10

Both are same system setup (except ram, but same price). So, I guess $12.61 isn't a huge deal. I guess it all comes down to loyalty. Although $12 could go towards minor upgrades on one of the items I have picked.

Being a fan of newegg, I'd go with them. The customer service is unsurpassed, and I think that is worth 50 dollars. I wouldn't even blink with only $12.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom