Vista, DX10, M2, End/Beg of an ERA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so then buy yourself a s939 system with some overclockable ram. Get it to effective speeds comparable to DDR2, and away you go.

Ryan

filter996 said:
Dammit. There will always be backward compatibility. Always. Just like now we can make full use of software from the past, albiet sometimes not with the best quality, and if you want the use the lastest software and hardware you must upgrade. But dammit again I say cause that means that my current comp, which is already stretched out, will be completely unsalvagable in 2 years.
Not entirly true as there is no more support at all for 16 bit programs with the new releases of many OS's.

infiltrator7 said:
tyler - the evga step up program is only for the first 3 months of purchase. thats why i'm hoping the 7900 comes out in march....
Taken straight from the EVGA website

The EVGA Step-Up™ Program is available to all EVGA graphics card customers who purchased their graphics cards on or after 1 FEB 2004

Tyler1989 said:
The EVGA Step-Up™ Program is available to all EVGA graphics card customers who purchased their graphics cards on or after 1 FEB 2004

Read the next few lines. That was just the initiation date of the program. It's not perpetual. 90 days after purchase.

Ryan

"The EVGA Step-Up™ Program is available to all EVGA graphics card customers who purchased their graphics cards on or after 1 FEB 2004, and are within 90 days of their purchase date (based upon their invoice). Customers who received their EVGA graphics card as part of a complete computer system are not eligible "

has to be within 90 days tyler

<edit> bah was too slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom