CPU heat question

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
I know this is kinda a dumb question but I was just wondering. I have been reading on here for a while and I have been reading that your CPU run at like 30 degrees at idle and like 40-50 degrees under load give or take a few on that. I have noticed that on my computer on idle it is about 20 and under load it never goes over 25 i think it went to 26 once but thats it, is that normal?

what kind of temperature sensor do u havE? is it built in the motherboard, or is it like a probe thats attached to a front display? unless ur room is like an icebox, im guessing its a probe attached to a front display and u didnt put it in the right spot.

that's good, the cooler the better. what heatsink do you have? if it's stock, that would be impressive.

It isn't because it is winter because the temp stays the same in the summer time also and I do know that this is the CPU temp becuase I also have a temp gage for the case temp. Also the heat sink is the one that came with the computer from the factory

Sounds a little too cool to be accurate. I'm not saying it's impossible, but ambient room temperature for most people is like 70 degrees, give or take 5. So I'm just saying... CPUs produce heat, and it's likely to be running a little warmer than that.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom