Vid cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes and si there a really big diffrence betweene the 7800 gt and the 7800 gtx? what do you gain with a gtx ofver the gt? also WHATTTTTTT.... there wontbe new cpus for socket 939 mobos anymore?!

No, but what could you want? Are you going to buy the very latest processor? Do you have a FX-57? So what if there aren't going to be new processors, who wants to spend $1100 on the best one anyway.

And there isn't a VERY big difference between the 7800GT and GTX. Definately not $150 worth. Don't bother with stretching for a 7800GTX if you can afford a 7800GT right now.

BennyV04988 said:
ATI is crap anyway. They mine as well be wiping their a$$es becuase they're flushing $$$ down the toliet anyway. DX10 cards will be out within the next 6 months. Why buy a POS for $650 when something that HUGE is that close! I want DX10 sooo bad but i don't think it will be on my next build in june/july...still be too expensive 4 me then if its out then. but a biggggggie to watch out for is the AM2 socket mobos. the 939 will no longer be supported so a new 939 mobo would be stupid too.
Clearly ATI sucks in everyway possible and their cards clearly do nothing and just plain suck all together, i mean no one buys ati cards EVER. ATI making a new card before dx10 is out WHAT ARE THEY THINKING (nvidia is doing the same).

P.S. - out of the 3 new generation consoles, (PS3, XBOX, Revolution) ATI cards are in 2/3 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom