Bill gates! windows xp! piracy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love the chompers on that kid eh? I'd hate it if he took a bite outa me. Bet theres all sorts of diseases in there.

Poor, Poor Kid....

I think everyone should back off of Bill. He did what any of us wish we could do or had the balls to do. Let's not forget 95% of the operating systems used today is Microsoft, so obviously he is doing something right. I don't consider him a thief...he had a vision. Others were unsuccessful with the creation of their products and Bill bought/took that product, added on to it and made it into something! If I knew a programmer who programmed something that I knew could sell and the programmer himself tried to sell it to a large corporation but didn't get it done...then I would turn around and offer that programmer money for the rights to his program and will play the market to re-sell it to the highest bidder. It's the programmer fault to not negotiate firmly. It's about business and that's what Bill is all about....Business!

ok i did a little research...

as far as "official records" say, He didnt actualy steal anything... he just ripped off columbia computer company. lol
go2 go
Dimitri

No actually he was part of an illeagle society in which took computer and software and made them into something. he was apart of this group for 11 years and they stole what they could not pay for. He did not steal in my mind o/s software but took the mac and crafted it into a more user friendly peice of garbage that crashes all the time. he participated in illeagle activities and thats a fact.

Ok Sillyantis

so,,uh,,,next time your copy of XP gets internet fried,, you just going to sit there and say ,, awwww Bill,, you crazy guy, you just nuked me,, your loyal follower,, how could you,,,??

oh, Ya! Business is Business!

You just sound like a corporate geek with that shite you posted,, lets get real,, Bill "liberated" the code of someone else,, worked it in his garage,, then worked to bilk his partners..

Ya,,, true Icon in Business! NOT!

Just another schmuck capitalizing on the hard work of others,,,

You probably watch the Apprentice and think that Donald Trump is a god!

Take the blinders off and be REAL!

Jeez!

thats whats great about other Operating Systems. Folks that feel so strongly, can purchase them. Who shafted who back in the 80's-----is a moot point. I do however , whine from time to time about not REALLY owning my XP cd, oh well........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom