F.e.a.r. Fps

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya its like Swat/the Ring/silent hill all in one. I can't wait till my new system runs it in DECENT graphics

There's no chainsaw guys...but it is scary, I played alone and in the dark...there were a few times I had to stop, hide, catch my breath from being scared sh**less, and build up courage to go around the next corner. Online is VERY fun, there's deathmatch, team deathmatch and capture the flag, all with the option of slow mo, which is pretty cool...if your computer can handle it, it's worth the buy.

... 2 gt's 256mb = $600.
... 2 gtx's 512mb = $1200...
....2 GTX's 256mb :rolleyes:

FEAR inst that scary. Only thing that spooked me really was in the start the guy was walking past doors and stuff. THen i just got used to it. Its a really fun game though.

Well I guess I've been desensitized to being scared from video games. FEAR had its few moments being scary but I never really was horrified or anything by it. I've played doom 3, doom 3 roe, quake 4, resident evil 4 (that one has chainsaw guys that cut your head off), and tons of other lesser none ones that are very scary. If you really want the **** scared out of you then you need System shock 2. That is one game that I can truely say scared the living **** out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom