My first Home-Built Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
get a hdd after rebate from TechBargains, there's always hdd's AR on that site, or you can wait till black friday and get a 200gb seagate for $40 =)...AR

Vybuny why do you suggest MSI neo-f when you have a UT ultra-d? im thinking of getting your current mobo though.

I have a lanparty, not the infinity. The lanpartys are the overclocking boards, while the infinitys are the cheaper boards.

DFI if you are going to overclock or the MSI if you just plan to not haha. or you just want to save some money. there was a review of the NXZT lexa case you had on tomshardware. its has a very good build quality but i would suggest get the one without the psu already in and get another one like an antec or fortron

You can do some mild overclocking on the MSI board, but if you want to do heavy overclocking, get a DFI lanparty ultra-D. Im not sure about the options on the DFI infinity. If you plan on overclocking the sh1t out of it, then you should get a new HSF to replace the crappy stock one.

i agree, get a diffrent casse unless you dontmind cheap plastics. also ide get a better psu if i were you but thats just me. if your not real heavy into gaming its fine and if you overclock.

i agree, get a diffrent casse unless you dontmind cheap plastics. also ide get a better psu if i were you but thats just me. if your not real heavy into gaming its fine and if you overclock.

woah woah woah. What are you talking about? That 550 w is more than enough for gaming. Actually, it's recommended by everyone here.

Yeah the Antec TP 550W is a great PSU at a great price. The next step up is the OCZ 520W and that costs like $140. That Antec is a great PSU.

Alright heres the deal.I was talking to my dad and he said if I got a good productivity I can Increase my budget to 1200. SO now 1200 including shipping, productivity software, and the os. I think I might make a new thread with the 1200 budget. Thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom