Windows xp password hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
easiest way

the easiest way to get into windows is to log in under safe mode. In safe mode, windows does not require password. Once you are in, you can modify, change or reset the password.

You're welcome.

I have never done this but in my A+ book it says you can remove the CMOS on your mother board and this will erase all the startup passwords and it will start up like when you first got your computer.

Ek ... It's possible to access the drive with XP from Knoppix .. But this can be used to retrive the data etc... But then i'm not too sure 'bout how to delete the password files on Xp

Traudong .. Knnopix is justa another release of linux which can be used from the Cdrom directly ..without need for installation.

With the LC4 program, do you have to be in Windows to operate it? If you can not log in like this person, can the LC4 program be run from another computer through the network to access the computer which you are trying to get the password from?

I have the same problem

ok I have the same problem.
one of my friends asked me to fix her computer.
she said the internet would freeze whenever she got
on the net so when I got the computer home
I cut on her computer and there was a password
(at the window logon screen)
I called her and she said she didn't remember
the password.

I fix computers not hack into them.
so I'm asking does anyone know of a password hacker
I know there are programs for password hacking
on linux and other systems but I havn't seen one for XP.
any help would be great. Note: this is not a Cmos problem
or bio's it's not my computer so there would be no password recovering disk. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom