Best $200 Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

5u1c1d47m0nck3y

Baseband Member
I am making a new computer and need help.It is pretty much between the 1600xt, the 800GTO, and the 6800GS, and a couple others. Which would be the best without overcloking . This is such a hard decision. I see my friends 1600xt look so smooth and play at great fps but then another forum told me that the 1600xt is bad and the 850xt is way better. But I saw some screen shot with the 850xt and my friends 1600xt is so much smoother.And now another forum says to go with the 6800 GS. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.Help!!!!!

Has anyone had any first hand experience with both the 1600XT and the 850XT and the 6800GS or any combo of that. Which looks the best?

Why does everyone just go around saying 6800GS, do you guys even know why? lol that always happens, someone asks a question and their just like this and they never explain it :confused:

Don't think abuot the X8** series from ATI, no SM3 support, and they are still way overpriced and a waste of money.

the X1600XT or was it the pro was supposed to compete with the 6600GT?

And the 6800GS is the best out of all of them :D

x800GTO2 is another card to consider despite what many will argue about the reputation surrounding the x800 cards

Well I changed around my comp specs so I could fit the eVGA 7800GT in the budget. Now there is nothing better in that price range is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom