xp home, no dics, have key

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkolk

In Runtime
xp home, no disc, have key

Ok so i have an old comp and harddrive which originally had xp home on it. I got a new computer, used this harddrive on it and so i reformatted it. I since got a new drive, and want to put this old harddrive back in my old system so it can still operate. To do this i need to reformat it again, i was going to put XP home back on it but i cant find the disc, i have the key however which is posted on the case itself. What are my options to get this working again?
If a copy of the xp home disc would work, where would i be able to get one? torrent maybe?
need some help please

Borrow a buddy's disc, otherwise I suppose a torrent would suffice assuming you have a legal key like you said.

bkolk said:
Ok so i have an old comp and harddrive which originally had xp home on it. I got a new computer, used this harddrive on it and so i reformatted it. I since got a new drive, and want to put this old harddrive back in my old system so it can still operate. To do this i need to reformat it again, i was going to put XP home back on it but i cant find the disc, i have the key however which is posted on the case itself. What are my options to get this working again?
If a copy of the xp home disc would work, where would i be able to get one? torrent maybe?
need some help please

Oh yea.... Im sure you have a key ?

FCKGW - RHQQ2.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom