6800 Agp

Status
Not open for further replies.
eVga has better support. I also find their products to be 100% rock solid.

That 50mhz upgrade A)Will not show very much of an improvement B) Easy to overclock into non oc'd card.

I stick with evga or leadtek.. Im not sure if leadtek has a GS out in AGP form or not. I dont think they do.. anyway, go with evga!

it really doesn't matter since the bfg is cheaper go for it, evga is a good brand but if its more expensive then no need to pay more money for it

thats true i dont wanan pay an extra 80 dollars for the brand? i dont even plan to overclock either

why would i go with the eVGA?? wen its more expensive and the BFG is more cheaper and better ??
You still didnt answer my question. Exactly why do YOU think its better than the eVGA brand? And since when has BFG been cheaper than eVGA. Ive never gotten BFG cause their cards are usualy on the top of the price list. Also, eVGA has the step up program as well. BTW all 6800GS cards should have VIVO so its a win win situation w/ any of them their. Personaly if you wanna watch TV on your computer then buy a **** AIW card. *AIW=All in wonder*

i dont really get what the step up program does, so say i get a 6800 gs right now, wen ther newest card comes out i can switch for it for free?

Wow P.P. You get one thing in your head and that's the end all and be all of ideas. If only you knew you can be wrong too. The follwing comes direct from http://www.ncix.com as quest1on is Canadian.

normal eVGA card ($277) - BFG card ($249) = $28 cheaper
overclocked eVGA card ($304) - BFG card ($249) = $55 cheaper

normal eVGA card ($277) - ON SALE BFG card ($233) = $43 cheaper
overclocked eVGA card ($304) - ON SALE BFG card ($233) = $71 cheaper

I have no idea if eVGA is better than BFG and nor have I ever seen any benchmarks or reviews that say eVGA is more reliable and a better overclocker than BFG. But you know what, I really do not care. Fact is you can save alot of money getting a BFG card right now and it's overclocked from the factory for those that don't wanna mess around with overclocked. And believe it or not, there are alot of people who could give a flying fcuk. In addition, even if eVGA is more reliable who care because BFG has a lifetime warrenty. So where is his proof that BFG is better. He doesn't have any, but he has money in his pocket and the piece of mind of a lifetime warrenty to back him up.

Wow P.P. You get one thing in your head and that's the end all and be all of ideas. If only you knew you can be wrong too. The follwing comes direct from http://www.ncix.com as quest1on is Canadian.
Dont be quick to judge *******. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1755110&Sku=E145-5154
Ships to Canada. I know when im wrong and ill gladly admit it, but when punks like you try to make me look like a fool ill do it back but meaner. Also, to the other guy, Terms and Conditions

* The EVGA Step-Up™ Program is available to all EVGA graphics card customers who purchased their graphics cards on or after 1 FEB 2004, and are within 90 days of their purchase date (based upon their invoice). Customers who received their EVGA graphics card as part of a complete computer system are not eligible - except for those listed on our approved system vendor list. evga.com is only 8 types away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom